Frederick County, Maryland Art Teacher and Photographer

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Part 3, Entertainment Cabinet

I took over the majority of the painting, but Liam and Luke lent a hand in the beginning.  Oszkar was working hard overseeing the painting portion.
Oszkar, Painting Overseer

Luke & Liam
We finally got to the stage in which we could buy the TV, install it and start filling the cabinets.  I suggested he build a little shelf to fit the cable box and blue-ray player under the TV which will be easy to remove if components change. Ryan installed lights in the upper cabinets.  There are still wires that need to be hidden but the sawdust is off the floor at least.  Door will be ordered shortly which include four glass paneled on the top and four regular doors on the bottom to hide the clutter of cookbooks, games, DVDs and scrap books.
I shrunk the curtains I had made about 10 years ago-opps!  So now I need to figure out if I want to add a different colored panel to the bottom or just get new curtains.
Nearly finished






























Part 1
Part 2

No comments: