Frederick County, Maryland Art Teacher and Photographer

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Family Photo Shoot Before Hurricane Sandy in Buckeystown, Maryland Photographer


We changed the date of our photo shoot due to Hurricane Sandy's impending wrath.  This is the second time I've done a photo shoot with a storm/hurricane looking over my shoulder.  The last one was Irene and it had already started raining when I was in the process of the session.

Here is an after photo taken on Tuesday, October 30, 2012 by Jean Goodacre which I found on The Weather Channel site.  Our photo shoot was Saturday evening.  What a few days and a little rain can do.

I had a great time with this family of five.  The three children are active so I had them bring the soccer ball along.  Their son wanted me to photograph him doing every soccer move known to man.  The kids are outgoing and natural models.   Here is a sample of some of the images I created for them.










1 comment:

Roza Pereska-Smith said...

Outstanding work, as usual.