Frederick County, Maryland Art Teacher and Photographer

Monday, September 24, 2012

Holiday Cards, Frederick MD Photographer

It's not too early to think about this year's holiday cards.  Here is what I created for my family last year.
Front of our 2011 Tri-fold Holiday Card, Cover photo by our friend Erin
Inside of the 2011 Tri-fold card



Back Flap of the 2011 Tri-fold Card
Back and Front of the 2011 Tri-fold Card
Each year I enjoy designing our holiday cards.  From an early age I sent out my own cards to my pen-pals and relatives.  As a young woman I went through a phase of hand making all the cards, but that was pre-children and our list was only half the size as it is now.  Of course this is a wonderful way for me to share some of our memories from the last year as well as highlight my photography.  The front family photo was taken by my friend Erin but all the others were taken by me. I received a lot of accolades from my friends and family and each year I feel as if I need to top the card from the year before.  If you like this, I have similar cards to choose from and have flat and notecard style templates as well.  Happy Holidays (in September!).

Other card styles plus new cards this 2012 Holiday Season!  Here is my Pinterest Board with some other ideas and card templates I can purchase.

No comments: