Frederick County, Maryland Art Teacher and Photographer

Monday, April 29, 2013

Baby Brother and Big Sister, Frederick County Maryland Children's Photographer

It says a little something when I show up for a morning photo shoot and one of the subjects is full of giggles and ready to go.  It helps that the big sister knows me and was excited to see me, but after showing my husband some of the photos from the session he asked, "Who's photo shoot was it?  Hers or the baby brothers?"  Don't worry we got plenty of her two month old baby brother as well.

Big Sister.  I love her freckles and sun-kissed nose.

Siblings

Baby toes 

You can tell big sis already enjoys her job.

More tootsies

Together
Classic!
Whenever I photograph babies it makes me a little sad that I didn't do the same with my own sons.  Babyhood is so brief, so you need to be sure you catch these little fingers, toes, lips, eyes and mouth before they change.

No comments: