Frederick County, Maryland Art Teacher and Photographer

Monday, November 26, 2012

C&O Canal Walk and Photo Session, Point of Rocks Photographer

I know this family very well, so a walk on the tow path at the C&O Canal was a good choice.  The boys have a lot of energy and enjoy running, jumping and playing with sticks. Getting them to sit still is another thing.  Using the example of the "Whack a Mole" game at the county fair is fairly close to accurate since the boys move so fast. Once you get one posed and then try to get the other, the first one is up and gone!  I've always admired their parents who handle it in stride.  The photos of them as a couple show their love and warmth for each other and their relaxed nature as their children play behind them. 


I admit I love photographing young children showing their age on their fingers.
My father did that with me as a child. 

Sometimes you just have to be silly!
Jump!


No comments: