Frederick County, Maryland Art Teacher and Photographer

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Quotes:
3/19/08 Liam almost 4
“How long’s it gonna take to grown me?”
4/1/09 Liam nearly 5 to Mommy
“I don’t want you to move out of the house because when I get older I want to live here and especially once I have the ingredients to make a baby.”
4/1/09 Liam nearly 5 to Mommy
“There is a Mommy at my school who owns one of the kids in my class.”
4/6/09 Ethan 4 ½
Ethan has been in Andrea’s care for a couple of years as one of her daycare charges and is like the 3rd son. After the second car accident in 2 months (with the daycare kids) he told her, “My mommy is a better driver than you. She doesn’t get into accidents.” Andrea laughed than proceeded to tell Ethan neither was her fault!
4/09 Ethan 4 ½
“Strangers don’t talk to people”
4/5/09 Luke 3
We were begging him to eat his meat and after about 10 minutes he said, “I will eat this chicken if you go downstairs.” We went and Mommy snuck up to see if he was tossing it in the garbage, but true to his word he was chewing it and ate half of what was on his plate.
4/14/09 Luke 3
“I you give me money you have to go over the bridge” rather than charging a toll for crossing the bridge
4/16/09 Liam nearly 5
Andrea had taught Liam to use the remote and turn on the Disney channel in the morning if he got up early. Well on this morning she stepped out of the shower to hear Liam screaming and crying, “There is nothing but ADULT shows on!” Oh the horror-must have been stuck on CNN.
4/16/09 Liam nearly 5
After we found a dead bird in the yard Andrea got sentimental. As she scooped it up she said, “I’m sure he had a good life.” Liam responded, “Yeah, until he died.”
5/7/09 Liam-5
We were in the grocery and saw a man in a wheel chair with a working dog beside him. I explained to the kids, that this dog helps him out on certain tasks, and that is why he is allowed in the store. Later we watched as he and his dog got in the van by use of a lift. Once in Liam very seriously asked, “Mommy, who do you think is going to drive? The man or the dog?”
5/7/09 Liam-5 to his friends, overheard by his mother
“If I grow up to be a Daddy I don’t want any children.”

No comments: